Can't print shipping label.

mavisl
New Community Member

So when I try to print my shipping label, every time I put all my information in and then press "calculate shipping cost" once I do this every time a message pops up saying "Sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-50023" Someone pleas help!

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

motch6
New Community Member

THIS is the REAL solved answer... just had to log out and log back in and refresh the shipping page... Finally came up with the Estimate and i can simply pay now!

Login to Me Too

ErichMoraga
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, that doesn't always work.

Login to Me Too

ZufallX
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, my dude. Worked every time for me. At least somebody here knows wtf is going on...

Login to Me Too

dalbinator
Contributor
Contributor

This solution is not correct as the error can happen when you have a card linked as well. I just paid for and printed 2 labels, but on the 3rd i got the 50023 error.

now looking into shipstation.

Login to Me Too

1badz
New Community Member

it worked!!!

Login to Me Too

ktrent5
Contributor
Contributor

Jeonro's solution worked for me. I had a cc attached to my account, however it had expired. After I updated the cc #, the shipping label processed.

Login to Me Too

Kassiah

Same thing for me, except I had an expired card on there. Not the one I was using, but it apparently matters.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.