Business account unable to generate invoice.

duydbMako
Contributor
Contributor

I created a business account and try to generate an invoice but It keeps saying: "Sorry, we couldn't create your invoice. Please contact our customer service team for any queries.". I've link my bank account and debit card.

Is this how Paypal works, Do I miss something?

Login to Me Too
58 REPLIES 58

PhillipMartin
New Community Member

I'm having the problem too! I hope they resolve it soon!

Login to Me Too

TNSuperman81
Contributor
Contributor

3 days later and still getting Sorry, we couldn't create your invoice. Please contact our customer service team for any queries. Anyone else having luck sending invoices?

Login to Me Too

Tara00712
Contributor
Contributor

TNSuperman81
Contributor
Contributor
Is anyone still having issues with sending invoices? Day 4 and I’m still unable to send invoices and customer service is no help
Login to Me Too

MattStefanik
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, still unable to send/update invoices.  It's been since Friday 05/05 for me.  Ticket submitted to MTS but no response yet.  Spoke to regular Paypal customer support to confirm nothing else wrong with me account so at least glad I'm not the only one it's happening to.

Login to Me Too

WhimsyTexas10
Contributor
Contributor
Ive had the same issues I have had my PayPal for over 18 years and they can’t figure out why I’m having issues - and this is hurting my business I have two open tickets from PayPal technical team to fix the issue -
Login to Me Too

TNSuperman81
Contributor
Contributor

That is the same message from PayPal a lot of us are getting. They know there is an issue but there is no ETA. It is costing me money each day its down. 

Login to Me Too

WhimsyTexas10
Contributor
Contributor
I agree 😕 I have pending sales and a few don’t want to use money request , which I dislike 😕 so I understand uhhhh
Login to Me Too

oncallnotary
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, I hate using the request money feature but if I can't let this fart stop business all together. You might try PayPal Here... doesn't work every time (especially with foreign clients) but it is one workaround.

Login to Me Too

bobby131313
Contributor
Contributor

Dead in the water here too.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.