account set up.

psteig
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to set up a Paypal account to use for our class reunion and NO ONE with the support team knows how to do it. This is the third day that I have been trying to do this and cannot reach anyone in the US. I do not want it associated with my personal Paypal account.  The account that we are trying to set up will be used for classmates to send in their money for the reunion and that is the only thing that it would be used for. The customer support for Paypay has got to be the worst that I have ever dealt with.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@psteig 

You are only allowed a maximum of 2 paypal accounts and only then if x1 of them is a personal account and the other x1 is a business account.

So you would have to accept the funds on your personal account. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

psteig
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks but I am not doing this on my personal account.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@psteig 

Then you have no other options, you can't open a second personal account or a business account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

psteig
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, that sucks.  They should have something for special events such as a reunion. It will only be receiving money and nothing going out until all monies are received and then transferred to a bank account that we have already set up.

Thanks for the help everyone!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.