How can i get my paypal cash card

Markita37
New Community Member
Hi my name markita im tying to order my paypal cash card
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

hyokomizo59
2/4/22 ZHU SHI HUI SHED DES IAT PAYPAL CHARGED 1002.19 NEVER USE PAYPAL TO BUY ,SEND WHY CHARGING 1002.19 FROM MY BANK
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @hyokomizo59. The situation you have described sounds like someone in the real world was able to obtain your bank account information. 😞 I'm very sorry for any difficulty this has caused, but I assure you they did not obtain it from PayPal. Here's what you can do to address the situation.

The information must have been used to pay for an online purchase, and PayPal happened to process the payment. In this situation, the best approach is to contact your bank, report the unauthorized use of your information, ask the bank to cancel the affected account, and ask them to issue a refund. Your bank will get in touch with PayPal to work out the return of any money. You only need to work with your bank.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael
PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Markita37. I hope you've been able to work through the steps to obtain a PayPal Cash Card. If not, please check out https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-the-paypal-cash-card-faq3185 for more information.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael
PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.