Where is Preapproved Payments?

suarezdesign
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I just linked my Paypal account to my G-Xchange. The linking was successful from my GCash app and I received an email from Paypal confirming that I signed up for preapproved payments plan. Here's the email from Paypal:

To view the details, log in on the PayPal homepage, go to your Profile, and click Preapproved Payments. Then find the Details page for G-Xchange, inc.:PA-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

I followed the instruction but I cannot find the "Preapproved Payments." I looked into it online and found that few people encountered this issue but I did not find any solution for mine. I even contacted GCash and they told me to contact Paypal. I sent Paypal a message but it may take time for them to respond, as I expect. Can anyone please help me? Does anyone encounter this problem? How did you solve it?

Jules

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@suarezdesign 

Click on the cog icon next to log out, then payments in the blue band at the top > scroll down for preapproved payments. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

suarezdesign
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass  thanks, I've been trying that but it's not there.

Login to Me Too

Viennaviado
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem, I can't see the Preapproved Payments, been doing the instructions you have provided for several times but still there was no preapproved payments showed up.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too

suarezdesign
Contributor
Contributor

@Viennaviado don't bother, they won't help you. Until now, they couldn't help me for almost 1 month. You may contact them, but they will reply 2 days or longer AND they will not understand your issue. I think most of them are only reading from a manual and doesn't really understand our issue. They don't care. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

desmor
New Community Member

Very frustrating no access to it despite following instructions. Needs to be fixed and fast

Login to Me Too

Belle_E
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

May I ask for help in looking for the "preapproved payments"? 

These are the only options under my Payments tab: 

Belle_E_0-1581350830927.png

I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

Belle

Login to Me Too

suarezdesign
Contributor
Contributor

This guys think we're idiot and they only give you answers from their documents. I'm sure they don't really understand the issue and they don't really care. Goodluck.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Belle_E 

That is pre-approved payments, the top option, its just called something different in some countries, click on automatic payments and your list of preapproved ones should show up.

@suarezdesign 

I can only answer your question the best i can and checking on my paypal account but they vary country to country.

And if that rude comment was aimed at me then feel free to help out on here yourself if you can do better?

If you want a more exact answer then you need to ask customer services and not us. However the answer i gave you is correct.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

OngGwopo
Contributor
Contributor

Me too, i cannot find it on automatic payments. Help a brother out here. Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.