Teespring Payout

Nkdean
Contributor
Contributor

I've started selling shirts on this website called "Teespring" and i wanted to transfer the money to my paypal account. I requested a payment from Teespring to my paypal and after 4 days i got this email saying (Your Paypal payout request has been approved and should be made into your account in the next 2-3 days!) Its been 5 days since and i still haven't received the payment on my paypal account!Should I actually have a PayPal business account for this or just a personal account is fine for receiving payments from teespring?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ccno
Contributor
Contributor

i have been facing the same problem and have been looking for answers , paypal doesn't make it easy to resolve this issue. the contact service is also not very responsive. My profits are going back to teespring but i am unable to get the payment in my account. the forums say that after you lift the limits and complete the steps of verifying the account number with IFSC code, you will receive an email.

there is nothing about this that tells, whether we need a personal or a business account for teespring.

its a little disappointing seeing that so many people have the same problem and yet we cannot find answers to this

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.