Problems with PayPal

johnson5241
Contributor
Contributor

Does everyone have a great deal of trouble reaching anyone at PayPal? I have a number of problems which I have tried reaching someone there to help me fix, but can not get anyone to reply to my inquires by phone or text. 1. I've had a PayPal account for about 15 years, but recently I think I set up a new one because of unclear directions from the site. Now I cannot reach the original account and fear there is some duplication. 2. I have pasted onto my webpage there previously created code for taking PayPal directly from my webpage. I had a relative try to buy an item there to see if it is working and it's been 4 days and nothing. 3. How long does a transaction take to show up? 4. At this point I've had to place a do not use sign on my webpage because I really do not know if it is set up correctly or if it is working. 5. How can you tell it is setup correctly, is connected to your bank (it says it is), and is really working. Please help. October 14, 2020.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.