Potential buyer is listed in Vietnam but wishes shipping to Texas

frugleflu
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just wish to confirm that I am right here, a potential buyer has come through the ebay asking me to rectify the issue opf him unable to buy  an item and pay because I have set it up not to accept his particular country- Vietnam, this is purely so that anyone can contact if they are that genuinely interested in something, anyway, i packed the item and got some quotes and sent him one but then he comes back to me and says he has all his items shipped to Texas and his relative brings them to Vietnam for him... The problem I have is being covered by Ebay and Paypal seller protection if he is registered in Vietnam and wishes for shipping to Texas, he is waiting for my response so any confirmation would be most welcome please.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@frugleflu 

You would only be covered if he added a gift address to his paypal account and used that to pay you HOWEVER he can't add a U.S address to his Paypal account in Vietnam.

Tell him to ask his relative in Texas to buy the item for him and then he can paypal them those funds to repay them. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.