I have issues with sending payment to a merchant site

EberhardS
New Community Member

Hello I've been trying for several hours to buy a product from GameOne Ph, using PayPal but everytime the site tells me that it suffers technical issues and I can't proceed to the payment.

Please help, thank you and kind regards.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @EberhardS. Welcome to the PayPal Community! Not being able to complete a purchase is not the kind of experience PayPal wants for customers!

Have you been able to complete your purchase? If not, it may be that your internet connection is not sufficiently secure for PayPal to complete the transaction, or your payment method needs to be confirmed in your PayPal account, or, if you're using a card, your card issuer has denied PayPal access to the card, or PayPal's Security System has taken steps to block the use of your payment method or blocked completion of the transaction due to detecting possible risk factors.

Please check your internet connection to ensure it's sufficiently secure, check your Wallet in your PayPal account to see if your payment method is confirmed, consult with your card issuer to see if they need to make adjustments to their system to allow PayPal to use the card and/or log out of everything on your computer, delete the cookies and temporary internet files and re-start your system before waiting 24-48 hours to allow the Security System time to re-set.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.