How long does money sent take to arrive in Paypal from a user in U.S to a user in Bulgaria?

MarielaGateva
Contributor
Contributor
I am a bit worried as I originally signed up for PayPal with a wrong email address and meanwhile a friend sent some money to me on Friday, 5/10/19. I corrected my email and made it the primary email for my account yesterday, but have not seen any transactions or notifications yet, while the money has been taken from my friend's U.S. bank account already. I would appreciate if you know anything on this subject and could share some info about this with me. Thank you in advance for your help!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MarielaGateva 

If your friend sent the funds to the wrong email address and you can't add and verify that email address to your paypal account then you need to ask her what it says next to the transaction in her paypal account.

1. Pending / Unclaimed with a cancel option.
2. Pending / Unclaimed.
3 Completed.

If its:

Ask them to cancel the payment but tell them that it will take a few days to go back to their funding source. Then get them to pay to your correct email address.

2. Pending / Unclaimed withOUT a cancel option.

If there is no cancel option then they will get their money back automatically 30 days after paying.

3. Completed.

If its completed then come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MarielaGateva 

If your friend sent the funds to the wrong email address and you can't add and verify that email address to your paypal account then you need to ask her what it says next to the transaction in her paypal account.

2. Pending / Unclaimed.
3 Completed.

If its:

Ask them to cancel the payment but tell them that it will take a few days to go back to their funding source. Then get them to pay to your correct email address.

2. Pending / Unclaimed withOUT a cancel option.

If there is no cancel option then they will get their money back automatically 30 days after paying.

3. Completed.

If its completed then come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.