Extended Wait for Transfers

ScoutnBout
Contributor
Contributor

My last post was regarding the unapproved changes to my account (immediately following the initiation of the SARS-COV-2 scandal) that required my having to revamp my personal settings and re-register/activate/confirm my bank account information. This question relates to the additional 2 day waiting period that has been tacked on, since the same time frame as the shady activity described in my last (the aforementioned) post.

I never, prior to this SARS-COV-2 scandal, waited 5 days for a transfer of fund from my bank to PayPal. I would like to know what changes in the protocol were implemented, causing this additional 2 day wait. It is not* my bank, either of them. As mentioned by another member in the results for searches on this topic, it is ilegal to hold electronic transfers for the reason of acquiring interest/fees. My banks are a 3-day (working days) max* wait period... and there has been an additional 2 days for some, or another, reason.

Do tell.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.