Error Message "Something went wrong We couldn't process this donation. Please try again later..."

US00P32T
New Community Member

Our non-profit homeless shelter and food pantry has a paypal account for donations. Our city paper and TV station ran articles this week, on our shelter and we were receiving donations until mid-afternoon and now no one can donate.  When customers try to donate using a credit card they get the message 

Something went wrong

We couldn't process this donation. Please try again later, this could just be a temporary glitch.

Please help

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

HappyHiker58
Contributor
Contributor

I have the exact same problem and can't get donations to the non-profit I work for.

Login to Me Too

LafayetteTrees
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here as well. Very frustrating. 

Login to Me Too

theetrinityout1
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone found a resolution for this issue?

Error Message "Something went wrong We couldn't process this donation. Please try again later..."

Donate using PayPal cards works fine

Login to Me Too

gladyskhut
New Community Member

Has anyone got a solution for this? I

Login to Me Too

rsanta

We are having the exact same issue with our Non Profit site as well.  I don't see any response from Paypal am I simply not seeing it?

Login to Me Too

BethH2
New Community Member

I am having the same problem with a non-profit account. The person is trying with a debit card. I am not sure if it is using "PayPal" or using "Credit/Debit."

Login to Me Too

rolftouk
New Community Member

We have the same problem with our non-profit account. Persons try with either debit and credit card, but always receive this message. When I contact PayPal support the say the problem is with the addon - even though I have tried with two different addons and get the same error-message. Frustrating! Since this is essantial, what can we do but use another provider than PayPal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.