Auckland

Cherylhala19
New Community Member

How do I use or make payments for PayPal ??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @Cherylhala19,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

PayPal is a faster and safer way to send and receive payments online. Once you sign up for an account, you can use PayPal to purchase goods and services wherever it's accepted.

To buy things with PayPal, log in to your account and confirm the payment. The seller receives your payment but doesn’t see any of your personal or financial information.

If you’re selling goods or services, you can also receive payments using PayPal. Your customers select PayPal as their payment method and you receive the money in your PayPal account.

Go to www.paypal.com/ and scroll down for a quick summary of how you can use PayPal.

With PayPal, you can send money to anyone with an email address or mobile number.

To send money:

1. Go to Send & Request.
  2. From the options shown select 'Send'.
  3. Enter the email address or mobile number for the person concerned and click Next.
  4. Select whether this is to pay a friend, or pay for a purchase.*
  5. Enter the amount involved and click Continue.
  6. Review and confirm the information on the screen and click Send Money Now.

*If you're sending money to a friend or family member, select Sending to a friend. If you're buying something, select Paying for an item or a service. 

To send money from your PayPal app:

1. Tap Send.
  2. Enter the name, email or mobile number of the recipient and tap Next.
  3. Type the amount you'd like to send and tap Next.
  4. Choose your preferred payment method and tap Next.
  5. Review the information and tap Send now.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.