i'm covered or not ?

Mloouarti
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys,

I have purchase an phone via paypal using Pay for Goods and Services option and describe all details needed on the ADD NOTE section ( i have post earlier and i get help to secure my payment ), so know the seller tell me that's paypal send him message that's they need 24h to complete the payment and i have to wait until they do then he will ship me the item and he provide a written email claims that they send to him and i'm not feeling good with this email.

So by using pay for goods and services and describe all what needed to be describe before making the payment are i'm covered if something bad happens and how much time i have to wait until opening a fraud claim ?

And are there is a way the seller can do to avoid refund me ( i wan to know so he tries to do it i will e aware and avoid it ) ?

Can Someone tell me how the refunds work if the seller in the case that's is a fraud and seller didn't refund me are paypal do or not ?

Thanks for your help

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mloouarti

That depends on many factors all listed in Paypals buyer protection policy for you to read and then risk assess your transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mloouarti

That depends on many factors all listed in Paypals buyer protection policy for you to read and then risk assess your transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.