Send money

Ccbcq
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I will buy medical masks from China. So, the person who are selling them demands from me to send the money at her visa card. She also provided me her visa number. So my questions are. Can I send her my money through (via) PayPal at her visa card? And if she doesn't send my purchases, will I be able to retrieve my money?Please answer me as soon as possible.Thank you for your time.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Gelai0408
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching us thru community forum. If payment will go thru PayPal payment will directly go thru the sellers PayPal account seller is the one who need the money from their PayPal account to their funding source. If payment is made thru PayPal you are covered with Buyer Protection Plan. Please check reference regarding Buyer Protection Plan

Does PayPal cover my purchase if there's a problem? (Purchase / Buyer Protection)

When buyers pay with PayPal on any website, PayPal Purchase / Buyer Protection covers them in case there is a problem. If an item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described, we will help buyers get a full refund.

To qualify for PayPal Purchase Protection:

• Use PayPal to complete your payment.
  • Let the seller know there's a problem with the transaction by opening a dispute in the Resolution Center within the timeframe noted in the transaction details. If you can't resolve the issue with the seller, escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days of the date you opened the dispute.
  • Keep your PayPal account in good standing.

If your transaction qualifies for PayPal Purchase Protection you are covered for the full purchase price plus the original shipping charges.

You can report your problem in the PayPal Resolution Center or the eBay Resolution Center. Either way, you’ll receive the same coverage. To find out how to report a problem on eBay, go to eBay and click Resolution Center at the bottom of any page.

Please note that some purchases such as vehicles in the Motors category, industrial machinery used in manufacturing and Real Estate aren't eligible for PayPal Purchase Protection.

Learn more about PayPal Purchase Protection.

Hope this help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.