Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction. Please try again later.

Highspeedlane
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to transfer from my Paypal account to my bank account. My bank account shows "Status Confirmed". The money was transferred to my Paypal account on Wednesday but even as of this morning (Friday) I receive the error message "Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction. Please try again later."

I'm getting emails from Paypal telling me "You've got money in your Paypal account" but now I can't seem to do anything with it. What is the solution to this problem? See screenshot.paypal error.JPG

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Raynder
Contributor
Contributor

Same. I cant even pay for takeaway either. Paypal seems locked for me as far as spending and withdrawing goes. Customer service doesn't help at all.._

Login to Me Too

Highspeedlane
Contributor
Contributor

This was my first try to use Paypal to accept a payment and now I'm beginning to regret having done so. My money is tied up, there is no explanation why, and none of the FAQ point to this problem or anything similar. Needless to say once I'm able to get my money freed from this service I won't be making that mistake again.

Login to Me Too

Highspeedlane
Contributor
Contributor

I was just able to transfer! My guess is there is some sort of hold on your money before you can transfer it. Possibly in the event there is a dispute (?) then there would be a window of time in which to resolve it before you have transferred it out. But I don't know that's the case, just speculation.

But Paypal should make that apparent so you're not wasting time trying to contact CS or posting on internet message boards looking for an answer.

Login to Me Too

Raynder
Contributor
Contributor
Really happy your transaction went through! Mine still don't. Payment received on Tuesday and nothing 😕 I have completed all the security checks and whatnot to no avail. This is ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

torpetania
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having this same issue and I don't think it has anything to do with verifying funds.

I work for an dog walking app and have been getting paid through paypal for 2 years and have started having this issue recently.  It's literally my paycheck I can't access it. There lack of solution is frustrating and problematic. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.