Recurring and Subscription Revenue Forecasts

nbva_matt
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I have a reasonable sized client base that deals strictly in recurring contracts and auto-invoices.  Paypal has all the details and handles pretty much all of my company revenue automatically.  I can definitely report on transactions that have occurred in the past, but I have to manually maintain this crazy spreadsheet to track forecasts for what will be coming in the rest of the month (or months, or year).  Is there no way for Paypal to give me a cashflow forecast based on all of my subscriptions and recurring invoices?  It should be easy to tell me what money has come in for the month and what money is expected.  I can't seem to locate a standard way or a partnership application that does this automatically.  The data is all there though!  Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

entegrations-io
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @nbva_matt , were you able to find a solution for your requirement? Do you have sample of the report you are looking for? Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.