Received money in "transactions" but not appearing in balance / on hold

yewnnnnnn

I recently sold two items on "Grailed", a platform similar to eBay. Regularly, i would just add the tracking number and grailed would release the funds. I did the same thing for two recent transactions and was expecting the funds, but balance appears as 0 and no funds are on hold. I triple checked to make sure any charges recently paid through my PayPal were done through my "Debit" card and i Have not purchased anything on PayPal since the funds were released anyways, so that would not be the case. I already messaged PayPal support in the message center, and through email... but i figured some of you guys may be able to help me out and potentially help me speed up this process as i need /was expecting the funds to be received instantly after adding tracking as per usual.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

yewnnnnnn

THE FUNDS APPEARED IN MY ACCOUNT.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

Took about an hour or two. Give it time.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Gabriela233
New Community Member
I received money but no see in my account same problem
Login to Me Too

yewnnnnnn

Seeing more and more posts as the minutes go by, starting to think its a worldwide problem/bug/glitch

Login to Me Too
Solved

yewnnnnnn

THE FUNDS APPEARED IN MY ACCOUNT.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

Took about an hour or two. Give it time.

Login to Me Too

Z4chcarr
Contributor
Contributor
Thought it was just me, but apparently happening to alot of people. Relieved, and still panicked at the same time.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.