Received Payment, but Not Showing in Balance

tms340
Contributor
Contributor

I had someone send me a payment earlier as F/F and it says that it is completed on both of our ends, but the funds aren't showing up in my balance. I tried reaching out to PP, but they are swamped. Is this normal? Help?!

Login to Me Too
438 REPLIES 438

Morganp27
New Community Member
Same thing. Got sent $200. Says recieved but my balance is 0. So I tried with a $20 one and it went through and got transferred to my bank. I got the confirmation email about the $200. Says it’s received yet my balance is 0. Got hung up on 7 times.
Login to Me Too

Gwr1994
With all of these responses I'm wondering if something is going on with paypal in general
Login to Me Too

corymaxim

Someone sent me money this morning and I recieved the confirmation email. Just went into my account and my balance says $0.00. Right next to it in activity I can see the posted payment. WTF is going on?

Login to Me Too

Spangky
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't been hung up on but i've been on hold for 24 minutes on an expected 32-50 minute hold time.

Login to Me Too

Gwr1994
What number did you call and what options did you press?
Login to Me Too

Spangky
Contributor
Contributor

our situation. money is cleared but not available. told me they are having a known **bleep** up issue that PayPal engineers are currently working on but they don't know when it'll be resolved. he said he could issue me a refund, but i have a problem with going back to Rite Aid and arguing with them about giving me my $300 back even with a receipt or whatever. so i told them i don't want a refund, i'll wait a day or 2 and if it doesn't show up i'll call them back and revisit the conversation. but i told them i wanted an email sent to me agreeing to all of this.

Login to Me Too

Spangky
Contributor
Contributor

some of my message was omitted. i called[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]and hit 0 a bunch of times before finally got put on hold for 35 min.

Login to Me Too

Tiff98
New Community Member
Same thing happened to me today. I use my paypal card for purchases and for uber to work. Paypal restricted my account and held my money for no apparent reason. Ive missed work and i haven't ate because of this inconvenience. Ive already filed to the BBB, i suggest anyone else that has had this occur to them to please do the same
Login to Me Too

Luvmy5boyz
Has anyone found out what is going on? I was sent 150.00 and i have the same issue as post. I can't get a live person on the line from paypal. Frustrated!
Login to Me Too

EF_Toybox
Contributor
Contributor

I had over $316 in positive transactions to my PayPal account today and my balance only increased by roughly $60.
My balance is short by roughly $250.
Been on hold for over 35 minutes with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.