Re: Transactions Not Showing in Activity

nikbait
Contributor
Contributor

I have almost a WHOLE MONTH worth of transactions that are not showing up! From Nov 18 to Dec 14! I have made NUMEROUS ebay transactions and they aren't showing up. I didn't get any payment emails either. I checked my account info like email and made sure my paypal account was linked to ebay....I do not know what else to do. I have tried using 3 different web browsers to look too...

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @buffylowe,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. It may be possible that you have made the payments through a Guest account without logging in to your account.  Please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

buffylowe
New Community Member

I just noticed I am having the same issue.  I have a month of paypal charges on my credit card, but they are all missing from Paypal's activity log.  Has anyone found a fix or work-around for this.  Are you all able to now see all of your activity?

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @buffylowe,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. It may be possible that you have made the payments through a Guest account without logging in to your account.  Please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

HannahBewley

I also am having this issue, some payments show, some do not. There is no pattern to where the payments are made, some are eBay transactions some are though other websites. There is a timing pattern though possibly, as the unexplained PayPal transactions are usually grouped together (eg, i have several in  a row in June 2018 but its fine either side of that ‘clump’) I’m just doing our 2018-19 tax returns and going through trying to match up all the PayPal transactions that show in our bank account to all the transactions PayPal have on record so I have a detailed plan of which ones are missing and which are there!!

I am not logged in as a guest for certain (which has been mentioned as a possibility) I always log in to my PayPal account. Usually making purchases through my Ipad/phone which logs me in automatically anyway.

It’s worrying that I have to do so much digging to find out what these purchases are, I use PayPal for security when making payments and this seems pretty shoddy. If you’re logged in then EVERY SINGLE PAYMENT should show? Otherwise what is the point?

One final question, Is there a way to view a full statement rather than just ‘activity’? I wondered if I could view a bank type ‘official’ statement if the mysterious payments would show up there? 

Has anyone here received a satisfactory reply about this from PayPal?

Login to Me Too

shrutikumarr
New Community Member
This issue is still happening for me. I have the receipt and transaction # but it’s not showing up in my PayPal account. PayPal customer service keeps sending me AUTOMATED MESSAGES IN RESPONSE TO MY QUESTIONS. I’ve never been treated so poorly by the customer service of any other company - this has to be the worst. I opened a dispute for the transaction and the seller has been sending me messages, but I CANT SEE the claim or messages because it ISNT ON MY ACCOUNT. This is ridiculous and unprofessional - their payment platform is literally not working how it should.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.