Prepaid Vanilla Gift Visa - Declining Problems

WizzardKipip
Contributor
Contributor

I registered my prepaid gift card, after 14 hours of it being active, and yes I have done this several times before, and it was accepted without an issue.
I go to send money to a friend, but when selecting the card, it was declined.
I checked the card balance on vanillagift.com to ensure it held enough balance, which it did.
Checking the card, information was inputted correctly, and the card details were correct.
The issue persisted until the next day (today), and I attempted to remove and register the card once more, which was successful.
This time, however, when selecting payment options to send money to the friend, the card did not appear on the list of options.
I re entered the information on the menu to link a card in the payment screen, and was met with the following:

We added your new payment method, but can’t use it right now. To continue, choose or add another way to pay.

I unregistered the card once more, but upon attempting to re-register within the link menu, the card is being flat out declined.

Is there any idea of what is going on or what I may be able to do to be able to use this card to send the money to my friend?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.