Pixiv Fanbox Payout not appearing on paypal

UserLL
New Community Member

Recently I started a pixiv fanbox account, I was able to earn some money on there, I decided to go through the payout request to get my money sent directly to my paypal account. I entered my email into the system and everything looked correct, once I hit submit I got the confirmation from the pixiv fanbox website that it was successful. However I have seen no sign of that money going to my paypal account, I have looked almost everywhere for an answer to this problem but I'm at a loss. 
The currency is in japanese yen and I am transferring it to usd, I made sure to check my account currency preferences and it was set to "ask me to accept or deny individual payments" when dealing with foreign currency I have since changed it to "accept and convert into usd" 
Either way I got no notification asking me whether or not I wanted to accept the money.  
Everything on the pixiv fanbox side looks perfectly fine I have record off the transaction on their website, but I am still not seeing any sign of the payment on paypal. Had this problem? also What do I do in this situation? is there anything I can do on the paypal end to get my money to come in.  

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

UserLL
New Community Member

Hey nevermind. It was just extremely delayed. Feel kinda like a goofus now, but I'm also very relieved. 

Login to Me Too

j4yd1n
New Community Member

Hey how long was the delay exactly? I'm having the same problem 😞

Login to Me Too

Bitt7
Contributor
Contributor

Having the exact same issue. How long will it take? My email is already confirmed, also received payments in the past.

Login to Me Too

IndigoRoyalty
New Community Member

it eventually showed up on my account but my issue is that i cant transfer it to my back or even use it, its ike its not even there.

Login to Me Too

Anam111

how long it take to transfer it to your paypal account ? i have same problem also i earn my first income from pixiv yesterday and since yesterday until now it doesn't show up in my paypal account 

Login to Me Too

ShoKan
New Community Member

2 to 3 days. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.