Payments

Mbrod
New Community Member
On The sender’s end it says waiting for (my name) to accept payment. On my end, I have no notifications saying this. Where would I find it?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mbrod 

Sounds as though someone has made a spelling mistake with the email address that was provided for the payment.

Double check the email address they used to send the funds, if its wrong and there is a cancel option on their end then tell them to cancel it and try again to the correct one BUT it may take a while for their processing funds to return to their funding source dependent on which one they used.

Post back if there isn't a cancel option OR the email addy was correct.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mbrod 

Sounds as though someone has made a spelling mistake with the email address that was provided for the payment.

Double check the email address they used to send the funds, if its wrong and there is a cancel option on their end then tell them to cancel it and try again to the correct one BUT it may take a while for their processing funds to return to their funding source dependent on which one they used.

Post back if there isn't a cancel option OR the email addy was correct.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.