Payment sent but no statement on my paypal activities

Josko86
New Community Member
Dear Comunity, as the title says, I have made 2 payments to a seller in Germany, from which I have purchased before, and on my Personal Bank account the money has been redrawn, both times. But I can't see the transaction on Paypal activity if it is declined/suspended or any information at all. Can you please give me a heads up here what I need to do in order to get my money back? Ps: the seller in Germany did not recived any payment, he just replied to me by email that the payment was declined, 2 times. Thank you in advance for your time and help. Josko86
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @Josko86,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble regarding your payment. What to do next depends on the status of the transactions. If you do see them in your activity, you would want to file a dispute through the Resolution Center (the bell icon at the top right). If not, you may have paid as a guest, which wouldn't show the transaction in your history. You'd have to reach out to your financial institution to see what options they have regarding these payments. I hope the funds are returned soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.