Payment not processed but deducted from Bank account

Abuthager
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All, I'm a new used and i tried to make payment today, I get a message screen that payment not processed from the said card and add a new card for payment. But the payment which i try to pay was deducted from my bank account and not returned. Either not received by the person whom i'm making the payment.

Pls help me to either get back my money or send the money to the concern person so that he can send goods to me.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Abuthager 

Is the person you are trying to pay in the same country as you?

Only the option to 'receive' paypal payments is sadly not available in Tanzania.
You can only 'send' payments for purchases.

If they are in another country then are you sending in a currency they can accept?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Abuthager
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I'm sending payment to my supplier who has share the invoice through PayPal, the message I get from PayPal was payment not processed and add new card for payment. But the same amount ducted from my account. secondly card verification amount deducted twice and its not returned yet as well.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Abuthager 

You can't send until the card is confirmed.

The code is immediately refunded once confirmed but your card issuer can take up to 1 billing cycle to credit it back again, longer in some countries.

Finally is the supplier in Tanzania as well? Only the option to receive paypal payments is not available in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Abuthager
Contributor
Contributor
The supplier is not in Tanzania try to send money to China supplier. I was using my debit card not credit card. I try to use the code which was mentioned not accepted by PayPal. I tried one more time but I lost my money only. No progress. I accept if Tanzania can't receive money, why can't PayPal add this fund to my wallet account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.