PayPal.

Bittersweet64
Contributor
Contributor
Being that PayPal is a sponsor of these games. Why can’t PayPal do something. I’ve tried calling them. If these games are using PayPal’s name why does PayPal let them do this. But I feel if it says you can cash out then we should be able to cash out without issues like this.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bittersweet64 

Paypal would not be able to check every seller / merchant in over 200 countries worldwide that adds paypal to their website to accept payments or states they will pay you via that website.
They give you 'some' buyer protection but the onus is on you to risk assess your transactions.

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.