Nigeria, Africa, PayPal payment, linking, payoneer, transferwise, Skrill, payment,

TravisJohn10
New Community Member
Good day, please is there a way you can help Nigerians by making it easy for us when it comes to receiving money on PayPal..since y'all restrict Nigerians to receive payment (I don't know why..but if it's bcos of fraud, well it's not stopping it one bit, bcos out here guys are still hustling)but it is also affecting legit businessmen like me I'm having problem with receiving payment from BEATSTARS( I make beats but can't receive payment cause beatstars only go with PayPal)...at least help us by allowing us link our PayPal successful and easily to payoneer/ transferwise or Skrill, we are going thru a lot already from this side, and this is affecting people too..just freaking help us!!!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TravisJohn10 

The option to 'receive' paypal payments is sadly not available in Nigeria.
You can only 'send' payments for purchases.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive paypal payments.

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.