Need help please!!!

mochistore17
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have a problem that has not been solved. Please help me. I paid for a Zippo Lighter in Apr 10, 2018 on eBay. Then, I have already received an email from eBay inform that my order confirmed. I didn’t check the status or tracking number until a week later. When I check it, I see that my item are still under “UNPAID”. Here is the problem: I paid directly with my Credit Card and when I ask the Seller, he said that Paypal had sent an email to him not to send my item and Paypal are holding my money. When I try to report a problem on eBay as item hasn’t arrived, it showed that “We have been notified by PayPal about possible fraudulent activity related to this account. For more information, visit the PayPal Resolution Center.” I have contacted Paypal many times but there was no suitable answer for my case because they keep asking for the transaction ID. The thing is my Credit Card had been charged, I only have transaction ID which was provide by my VISA published bank (TpBank in Vietnam). There is no transaction ID from Paypal, I’ve provided it many times but they told me that they can’t check it. And when I asked is there any case that was opened by Paypal like the seller said, they didn’t answer. So what should I do now? Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.