Money pending

Meghancrowlands
Contributor
Contributor
I received this email from PayPal about an order I placed and now I can't find any information anywhere else. Is my money on hold, will it be taken out of my account, or will it just email me when it's done being on hold and the money stay in my account to reorder it again? Email below. "Thanks for using PayPal. Please note that this isn't a charge. Your account will be charged when the seller processes your payment. You may receive multiple emails as the seller processes your order. Your money will be transferred when the seller processes your payment. Any money in your PayPal account at that time will be used before any other payment method.
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Purrsephone
Contributor
Contributor
It means you won't be charged until the sellers processes your payment. Then you will see the charge on your PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Arwmarshall
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me today too. Is this a new thing? Why does the seller have to process my payment? Pretty sure I have never had to process a payment as a seller. Or have I?

Login to Me Too

Arwmarshall
Contributor
Contributor

Also, more annoyingly, EBay are still trying to get me to pay. 
(sorry, couldn’t find an option to edit the previous post)

Login to Me Too

Meghancrowlands
Contributor
Contributor
That's rude. Can you dispute it? If I find they want me to pay mine again they'll be in for a shock!!
Login to Me Too

Meghancrowlands
Contributor
Contributor
I messaged the seller and they said nothing had come through on their end. There was no trace of my transaction on PayPal or bank account and my order was still sat in cart as if I never purchased so I processed payment again and it went through on the second time.
Login to Me Too

Arwmarshall
Contributor
Contributor

Wow. Many thanks for speedy response. I was going to do that, but it’s a couple hundred quid, which made me a tad reluctant. 
Bah, I’ll give it a go. 
thanks again. 

Login to Me Too

Arwmarshall
Contributor
Contributor

Meh. I dunno what’s going on here, but suspect the vendor is rejecting the transaction as I keep getting “The temporary authorisation was cancelled and your funding source wasn't charged.”

and they have not replied to my message

Login to Me Too

mido_talaat81
i receive mony from game i dont find it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.