Missing payment and transcation ID???

Its_Cooreey28
Contributor
Contributor

I sold a Nintendo Switch bundle to a guy for $460 and well, It was delivered today. ( I guess apparently he paid and I don't get a pending or anything on my PayPal because he used direct deposit with his paycheck???) I got an email Wednesday saying he paid for it but on my PayPal activity, shows no money or even pending amount? I went to look for the transaction ID ( I got it from him) he sent me pictures Wednesday confirming it shipped and that he got the tracking code. The Transaction ID doesn't even show up for me at all, it's like it never existed. Order got there today. One how I know, It required a signature and was signed for and 2, it says delivered by USPS and signature was done. I text him early this morning saying "Let me know if anything is wrong with it." he replied "Okay". Later on in the day, after I knew he had it, I shot off another text saying I think all is well since you didn't text me. Will I receive my payment in three days like you said? No response. Alright, I let a few hours go by, it's about 6 hours later. I shoot another off, ask can you confirm you got it and I'll be getting a payment? No answer. I shoot one last off about two hours later and still no answer. He did show me two emails he got from PayPal he was confirming it was shipping. It showed the ID number for him in his email but not for me??? On my PayPal, it shows nothing at all of any sort transaction popping up... I am so confused and now a little worried this was a scam and I am gonna lose out on 460 bucks!! Someone, please help me understand this?? I have been almost scammed twice since Wednesday so I am on edge ever since... I am missing something I don't know about how this works or what?? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.