I am a PayPal user for a long time and I do not found any issue using it.

rammiskhan
Contributor
Contributor
I am a PayPal user for a long time and I do not found any issue using it. But now, I'm in a trouble and had to face this issue. Let me clear, since I have moved to Pakistan, due to which my account has been blocked, and I am unable to make payments to the buyers. Importantly, I have to send payments via e-mail addresses. I have followed the given steps in the email. So kindly, respond to me as soon as possible because I need to send payment to the buyer urgently. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.
paypal issues.png
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rammiskhan 

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

You should really withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts / cancel any subscriptions and close the old Paypal account before you move countries. HOWEVER YOU CAN'T DO THAT AS PAYPAL IS NOT AVAILABLE OR SUPPORTED IN PAKISTAN UNFORTUNATELY, and you can't use another countries paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rammiskhan
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for reaching out but now how i can close my accou.account and withdrew my pending money kindly help me .
Login to Me Too

rammiskhan
Contributor
Contributor
Please Paypal team, Kindly, solve my problem how i can send money my customer ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.