Having trouble filtering my payments sent/purchases in PayPal activity

WeekerTees
New Community Member

Hi all, 
  I am currently in the process of printing out all my transactions etc. to give to my accountant for last years tax calculations. In previous years I have managed this easily, using the activity tab and then using the dates to select each month. Once I have the time frame selected I then filter to payments sent and presto, there are all the payments I made for that month. Once I get this I print each one out and work on it one month at a time. 
For this reason I use PayPal to make most payments as there will always be a detailed record that I can access.
The problem is a few weeks ago when I began preparing my books, each time I filtered to payments sent, it shows me only one single payment for the whole month when I know I make several payments a week and receive 100s. I contacted my accountant who confirmed that he needed them the way I always provide them so I left it for a day or 2 to see if it was maybe a glitch in the website. I have tried several times over the last few weeks and the same this is happening, for April 2017 it only shows me one payment I made for Facebook Ads. I have tried different months and again, one payment shows up when I know I have made many many more.
I have just gone through the month from "all transactions" and can see that the other payments are there but are a nightmare to find in amongst all the payments I get(for every one of the there is a repayment to PayPal Working Capital). Some are under the "Purchase" tag but there is no option in the drop down filter box for that, only Payments Sent.
I have tried different browsers, cleared my browsing cache, and even a different computer but every one gives me the same and I need to get these finished this week. 
Can anybody give me any help or advice on how to get this sorted, I would be really greatful as it is causing some frustration here and I thought it might be best to try you good people before ringing PayPal.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.