HOW LONG TO WAIT AFTER SECURITY ISSUE BEFORE I CAN SEND MONEY?

MANINI
New Community Member

Stupidly I tried to use the app on my phone for the first time and put in wrong password a couple of times. So got out of bed and used my computer, signed in, no problem but now I can't send money via my bank account, Weird, because it let me transfer money INTO my account this AM. Sending money internationally, to people I have sent money to before (so, nothing new) but got message that bank declined this transaction, Called bank, they have not declined, and yes, I have enough money to send what I wanted to send. Called paypal, told was because of using wrong password, supervisor "busy" so transferred to security which was just a transfer to a continuously ringing number, so yeah, a little angry about being shuffled off to nowhere, but still with problem of needing to send money today. AND no, I am not wanting to use a different payment method which is double the fee (already the bank fee has risen 50% in the last 2 years.... good grief.) How long do I have to wait to send money now?? I just need to get this done yet can't find anyone at paypal to help, the people who answer the phones just read scripts.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.