Ebay scammed me ... I guess

Hema1379
New Community Member

I bought an item on Ebay just an hour ago and 10 minutes after the payment they sent me this ...

We're writing to let you know that we've removed an item you recently won due to concerns with the seller's account:
163138654946 - Colorful NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB GDDR5 Gaming Video Graphics Card 2 Fan

It looks like you haven't paid for this item yet, and the seller hasn't shipped the item. Since we've canceled the transaction, please don't send any payment.

We wish you all the best on eBay and hope your future experiences are pleasant and successful. If you have questions, please click "Help & Contact" at the top of most eBay pages.

eBay still has lots of other great deals. Go to http://www.ebay.com to shop. We hope to see you soon.

I want to cancel the payment now, any ideas ?

Thank you !

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hema1379

Have you actually paid?

If so then go and find the transaction in your paypal account > click on it > scroll to the bottom and click on 'report a problem' > then select item not received and go from there.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.