Direct Deposit of UC PUA

Stinkmom0407
I used to get my UC on my PayPal account about a year and a half back and had no issues. When I applied for PUA about 6 weeks back, I was approved and told to file my claims as they came. There was a minor issue with my ID so I went through the steps and fixed it without issue and my payments were all released (to PayPal) on 4/18/2021. I waited 5 business days and thought it was kinda odd it didn’t go into my account yet considering PayPal was always “faster.” Well I got a reliacard sent out like everyone else, so I just assumed it would be sent there and it wasn’t due to the info from last year about issuing them to everyone. I updated my direct deposit to reflect this new card as a test to see if it was a UC office issue, or a PayPal one. At 5:30 this morning I received my first direct deposit sent to my reliacard. The other 5 weeks are not on there nor do they have it pending on that account. Did anyone else have issues with PayPal not crediting your benefits? What did you do to recover them? Did you get them to fix it or did you just lose your money? HELP.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.