Candy puzzle 2020

Jakishajones27
Contributor
Contributor

The paypal assistance chatted with me and they said to get in contact with the developer of candy puzzle 2020 and they said to let them know that y'all havent received it and they will let you know how to retrieve it by talk to them by email

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

Barbaraf1
Contributor
Contributor
Did you have bank acct and routing # for your paypal acct
Login to Me Too

Prestene96
Contributor
Contributor

How do you get the money off.... maybe it's something I am not doing...what do you write in the space where it says... enter text.... not understanding that....

Login to Me Too

babygirlbath
Contributor
Contributor
Me either that I do did help on I am like you I don't know
Login to Me Too

Adri1973
Contributor
Contributor
Hi how did u cash out i dont understand what it mean by fill your paypal account and submit can u please help me??
Login to Me Too

sweetdebbie72
Contributor
Contributor

its time to fill a lawsuit to they people how tell us we can make money and don't  pay  us i cant get my 100 from   candy puzzle 2020

Login to Me Too

Lababe
Contributor
Contributor
Lets all file a class action lawsuit
Login to Me Too

Jenn-fq
New Community Member
Y'all need to report the developer to Google play if they aren't sending the payout (https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/contact/takedown). I believe it would fall under deceptive behavior.
Login to Me Too

Lababe
Contributor
Contributor
Google has nothing to do with this game
Login to Me Too

JillJones0675
Contributor
Contributor
I'm another one that has not received payment. My balance is over $300 and I can't collect. Has anyone found out exactly what needs to be done or any information on how to?J Jones
Login to Me Too

Prestene96
Contributor
Contributor
I'm up to $900 and we all need our money 💰...I have tried everything to get what ever text it's asking for and still no luck, so now I just play the game and not worry about cashing out cause it's never going to happen
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.