Can’t send money

Js5185
New Community Member
I’m using an iPad or iPhone & logged into my account but when I try after putting in email of recipient it asks if I want to send to a pick up location like Walmart or a bank or another choice that I wasn’t familiar with. I haven’t used this in awhile but don’t remember having so much difficulty before! I read that if not using computer u can go to mobile PayPal.com but when I tried that it took me to another site I wasn’t familiar with. What’s going on, am I doing something wrong?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Ysa_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day! I hope all is well. Thank you for using community forum to be heard.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-send-money-faq1684 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Stay Blessed!

Login to Me Too

amethyst01
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi, Thank you for contacting Paypal. Regarding your issue about sending money to your friend. You can refer to these steps on how to send money using PayPal App : Tap Send. Enter the name, email or mobile number of the recipient and tap Next. Type the amount you're sending and tap Next. Choose your preferred payment method and tap Next. Review the information and tap Send now. In addition, also make sure that both your email address are confirm and verified. To confirm your email address: Go to SettingsIcon Settings. Click the email address under "Email". Click Confirm this email address. We’ll send an email to that address. Open the email, and click the link to confirm your address. You will automatically return to the PayPal site where you will be asked to enter your password. Hope this helps. Stay safe.
Login to Me Too

JenniferBrown
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having problems in sending money to another PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.