Can't send money

alejorom09
Contributor
Contributor

I've tried plenty of times to send money to the same guy but it just say this (pls help me):Screenshot_62.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

This_is_Chris
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @alejorom09,

I can only imagine the number of attempts that you tried to send money to this guy.

There are various reasons as to why a payment may no go through. These could be:

• You may need to confirm the email address associated with your PayPal account.
  • There may be an issue with the funding source you’ve selected (insufficient balance or declined transaction). Contact your bank or card issuer for more information.
  • You have a limitation placed in your PayPal account.
  • The seller’s/recipient’s PayPal account is limited.
  • Or you may need to go through a security check, so we can confirm your identity.

With that said, you may follow some of the steps outlined in this article below to check if this would fix the issue:

- Why can’t I make or send a payment?

Furthermore, if you are still having the same error message, you can contact us so that we can check the exact reason as to why your payment is not going through. You can click on contact us and choose the reason for contact among the options so that one of our teammates can further check your payment issue.

Note: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency, our phone lines are currently closed.

Thank you for choosing PayPal and always keep safe.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.