Ayuda: rechazo de pago.

federicomatias1
Contributor
Contributor

Hola a todos.

Queria comentarles mi problema que vengo teniendo que me está volviendo loco.

Quiero comprar en eBay (un telefono móvil para ser exactos). Hasta ahí, todo bien. A la hora de efectuar el pago con tarjeta de débito VISA, me tira un error. Intenté, intenté, intenté... hasta que me cansé.

Pasé a buscar la segunda opción: pagar con PayPal -asocié mi tarjeta de débito VISA a PayPal- aparentamente, con errores también.

De alguna forma u otra, me tira error. Y me desespera, por que quiero comprar un producto urgentemente.

A todo esto, soy de Argentina, quiero comprar el producto para enviarlo a una dirección de USA (Miami).

Bueno... En conclusión: me rechazan el pago.

Eso es todo.

Espero que puedan ayudarme. Gracias. 

Gracias, thanks you.

Hi all.
I wanted to find my problem, but considering that it is driving me crazy.

I want to buy on eBay (a mobile phone to be exact). Up there, all good. At the time of making the payment with a VISA debit card, I get an error. I tried, I tried, I tried ... until I got tired.

Going to look for the second option: pay with PayPal - I joined my VISA debit card to PayPal - apparently, with errors too.

In some way or another, I miss error. And I despair, because I want to buy a product urgently.

To all this, I am from Argentina, I want to buy the product to send it to a USA address (Miami).

Good ... In conclusion: they reject me the payment.

That is all.

I hope you can help me. Thank you

Thanks thanks.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.