- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Our website has been taking payments with paypal payflow for several years. On Tuesday our server was upgraded. Now we get the error despite having not made any coding changes:
1 User authentication failed
We have registered the new ip address as an allowed IP address with paypal. Our credentials are unchanged.
we have run a test program with pilot-payflowpro-paypal.com for payment. When tested locally we pass authentication but when we go live we get the error.
We have checked that the server is TLSv1.2 enabled, and .NET framework 4.6 is installed
.NET Frame version we set
<compilation defaultLanguage="c#" debug="false" targetFramework="4.5.2" /> in web.config
In payment page
System.Net.ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol = SecurityProtocolType.Tls12;
Any ideas as to why we are getting the error?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- activate PayPal Express Checkout account from shopify failed in PayPal Payments Standard
- Please enable the shipment tracking API permission for my sandbox account in Sandbox Environment
- difficulties with integrating PayPal on my website in PayPal Payments Standard
- "authentication failure" using REST Api in REST APIs