You Have Reached a usage threshold that requires

SocGucor
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Paypal ,

I need you help ,

I can't send money or transfer mybalance account to my debit card . I have this notification for almost 2month now

" You have reached a usage threshold that requires us toconfirm your identity as account owner . PayPal needs to do this tocomply with regulatory requirements . To prevent any account limitations, please confirm your identity at dashboard " .

I alredy send and fill upall the requirements needed last month and my debit card is already(4)veryfied , but i still have the notification problem .

Please Help me solve this issue.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

SocGucor
Contributor
Contributor

I'm From the Philippines, Is there a costumer services that i can call in my country?

Login to Me Too

zajupiter
Contributor
Contributor

I have sent all the necessary documents months ago to verify my identity and still no response from them. I have bills to pay for God sake and I can't transfer any amount in my paypal account. They haven't verify the documents I sent them for months now and the user threshold error is still in my account. What to do for them to respond to this error?! Please help.

Login to Me Too

Herlzshey
Contributor
Contributor

In no less than 24hrs from the time I've sent PayPal my documents, the're able to get back to me. And my account is now fully restored, no pop up threshold error anymore. Just send them the needed information, and they'll reply to your email address. 😉

Login to Me Too

electricfeel979
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue as well. And in most what I read this took months to get it resolved. In your case how long did it take you to get this resolved? What documents did you provide them? In my side this is taking forever and my income is all there.

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

Login to Me Too

bannyhuang
New Community Member

I have same problem like that, please PayPal help me to solve this problem

Login to Me Too

Herlzshey
Contributor
Contributor
Any phone number i can get a hold of a real person to settle this please? I am from the Philippines 😞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.