Payment unsuccessful ?

DavidWil703
Contributor
Contributor

So I recently tried to buy some stuff online from lazada. I paid for it with my balance I had in my account already.I continue shopping on lazada.. I make other purchase with my balance in my account. I made two seperate purchases ,then, i got an email later saying it was unsuccessful for one of my order,which just happened to be the expensive one but nobody can seem to tell me what happened to my almost 85 dollar purchase. It just seemed to vanish. Lazada is telling me contact paypal support and paypal is telling me they reviewed it ,but it's the wrong purchase. It was a purchase for about 10 dollars. So did I lose the money? Does paypal not understand what I am trying to tell them? they can see it from my history ? Anyone had this happen before? Anyone know of any solutions, please help. Was trying to buy a gift for some family members visiting from my home country..and thats all the spare money I had.to buy them anything .

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.