Limited and closed account

lastending
Contributor
Contributor

I have been received a message from Paypal about limited my account for reason: Did not provide enough information.

I already provided my information like my photo ID, proof of address... at Resolution Center but in last 2 days ago, i received an email about closed my account:

"For the safety and security of the PayPal network, we often review accounts for potential risks. After reviewing your account, we have decided to close it because of security issues.

We are making every effort to minimize any disruption to your business.

If your PayPal account balance is zero, and you have no unresolved buyer complaints or chargebacks, your account will remain limited."

Please help me figure out my problems and how to solve it

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

denisefaye
New Community Member

Hello,

Please enlightened me since I am very frustrated about what happened, PayPal sent an email that my account got limited access and should provide the details such as a photo id, proof of billing etc. I've sent them the needed requirements but they replied an email saying that the appeal denied and decided to close my account. I don't have any issues with my account but do they closed it??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.