Paypal Detail View No Longer Shows Fees or Daily Balance
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
May-14-2018 02:53 PM
The Detailed view under the Activity area has now become useless. It's a copy of the same information on the home page!
The Activity window no longer shows PayPal Fees or Daily Balance information. Can only see that information if I request a report! What is this 1970s?
Guys, what the heck? You're a financial institution, please show meaningful financial information on the screen, like you used to!
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Repeat subscription purchases no longer include the price in the body of the IPNContext in REST APIs
- PayPal REST API v2/checkout/orders does not redirect back after approval in Sandbox Environment
- Webhook event meaning in REST APIs
- Receiving IPN notices, however paypal is not longer receiving my response in Sandbox Environment
- ACCOUNT LIMITED!! in PayPal Reporting