PayPal customer service is the most disrespectful and rude experience I've ever had.

Nex_Billionaire
Contributor
Contributor

How low can you go on faking the ability to perform satisfactory customer service to patrons of this institution if the one job this application is meant to perform, it can't carry through on? I am trying to purchase a speaker with PayPal credit that was owned by someone very close to me. This is the most important thing in my life and I will pay installments of around $150 a month because I NEED this speaker. Hopefully I will one day be less a victim of financial harassment and more a normal citizen of society. If I were any other member of society this wouldn't be an issue and I face discrimination like this with every institution. Please show me that someone in the customer service community doesn't want this service to be known for such disappointing actions against me and my accounts/purchases/etc.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

HATER1
New Community Member

I HATE PAYPAL ,GREED NOT BUSINESS GOT TO FIND AN ALTERNATIVE TO THESE, ANY IDEAS?

Login to Me Too

Nex_Billionaire
Contributor
Contributor

Has to be something like square cash. One of the best and most honest services I've ever used. Basically the opposite of PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.