SJI1
New Community Member

hi

Can I Place a pay Later button on eBay?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi  @SJI1 ,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

PayPal system is a payment gateway, which will receive the payment request payload (i.e Payment and Item details, Shipping details, Invoice number, Amount details etc.) from merchant websites(built via third party platforms eCommerce) and process the payments accordingly.

Merchants should handle their internal website code and pass the appropriate payment API calls to PayPal system.

Third party platforms eCommerce eBay develops their own plugins/modules. 

Unfortunately, we MTS do not have account level access to third party platforms eBay eCommerce plugin/modules. 

I request to please contact the support of your third party platform(eCommerce) who can able to help you regarding eCommerce plugins/modules setup. 

PayPal offers short-term, interest-free payments and other special financing options that buyers can use to buy now and pay later, while merchants get paid up-front. Pay Later is included with the standard PayPal Checkout. However, specific Pay Later offers differ by country.

Pay Later in the UK includes the following:

• Pay in 3 - Eligible UK buyers can pay in three interest-free payments for purchases of £30 – £2,000.
  • PayPal Credit - Eligible UK buyers receive a revolving line of credit that they can use to pay over time. PayPal Credit offers either 0% interest for 4 months on purchases over £99 or a merchant-specific Installment offers. For the 0% interest for 4 months offer, any remaining balance due after the promotional period or any transactions under £99 are charged interest at the standard variable rate. Terms and conditions apply.

To add Pay Later button :  Render the Pay Later button in a one-time payment integration by passing enable-funding=paylater in the PayPal JavaScript SDK. For details, see enable funding.

Guide link - https://developer.paypal.com/docs/checkout/pay-later/gb/#link-howdoyouwanttointegrate

Add Pay Later offers through an e-commerce platform and PSPshttps://developer.paypal.com/docs/checkout/pay-later/gb/commerce-platforms/  

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.