Shopify checkout problem

Trishal1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm facing a couple of issues with my Paypal:

1) Whenever I try to link Paypal account with my Shopify store, this page appears Paypal error.png

Even if I click on 'Complete Your Setup Now' nothing happens, it takes me to my Paypal dashboard and no instructions are shown to 'complete setup'

2) When any product is bought on my store and the customer try to Checkout using 'Credit card' the following page appears under the billing information section and can't leave this empty otherwise red marks appear in blanks and can't it don't let the customer finish the checkout process and orders are not placed.

expree checkout error.png

why this section appears when the customer is just trying to buy products using 'Credit Card' and why Paypal makes it necessary to fill this section?

3) Finally, if the customers fill all the information asked on the page shown above, Then there's another problem shown in the following Screenshot checkout error.png

I've read all the Community Q & A and didn't found the required information 

I've also tried the solution told by the Moderator > https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Sandbox-Environment/Shopify-Payment-problem/m-p/1515689#M4298

What's happening Paypal?

Please Help with the following problems, I would very much Appreciate it

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.