Problem with Buy Now-Button and Fetchapp

BungyPitztal
New Community Member

I have created products in Fetchapp and included their code on my website:

https://bungy-pitztal.com/gutschein

When clicking the Buy Now-Button users are forwarded to PayPal but then a strange code appears (using Safari):

{"ack":"success","data":{"status":"success","count":1},"meta":{"calc":"648ef2adce38","rlog":"DHGNZPcnFdRG0THXtmrQdMaM3zAQov3tH0ldADamIMQkZRHGT6ep1tX0u0blj0cQkLmjd7hwQHMh%2B%2FVgtFB%2FYg_161e5f151cd"}}

Using other browsers I get an Error-Message from PayPal, saying there was a system error.

Does anybody have an idea, what adjustments I have to made to get the whole thing working?

Thanks a lot in advance & best regards! 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Andre

Hi, this error occurs because a setting in your account. The setting is the EWP, Encrypted Website Payments.

If you block these type of payments you will receive this error, check in your account the toggle. First login into your PayPal account and then click this direct link

Now check the toggle called "Encrypted Website Payments" and make sure that does not block the payments: > Block Non-encrypted Website Payment.

Login to Me Too

daslicht
Contributor
Contributor

Is it safe to allow unencrypted payments ?
Why is Fetchapp  unecrypted?

Is there a way to force encryption ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.