Payment Integration with third party software

Jerry152
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone we are actually on rental united a channel manager software which use only STRIPE as payment providers.RENTAL UNITED ask me to check with PAYPAL if they have a possibility for me to debit the client card on their website via PAYPAL in order for us to receive our money please URGENT URGENT URGENT

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @Jerry152,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

Guest payment checkout (i.e payment via credit/debit without PayPal account) feature is not available for all Customers/Buyers.  

Buyers don’t always have the option to make their purchases without using or creating a PayPal account. This option is presented based on several risk factors, including but not limited to the buyer's PayPal purchase history, PayPal cookies stored on the buyer's computer, the buyer's location, and/or a credit assessment.

It's important to remember that guest checkout is not guaranteed for every transaction.

To receive guest checkout payments :

Enable the PayPal Account Optional option in your account settings.

Login PayPal.com >> Settings >> Account settings >> Website payments >> Website preferences >> PayPal Account Optional >> toggle "yes" .

If your website(built via third party platform eCommerce) processing payments via "Express Checkout" integration, I request to please contact your website developer (or) support of your third-party eCommerce platform to pass the variables "SOLUTIONTYPE=Sole" and "LANDINGPAGE=BILLING" in the SetExpressCheckout payment API request call to make sure guest checkout is offered as often as possible.

Guide link - https://developer.paypal.com/docs/nvp-soap-api/set-express-checkout-nvp/

Note : If you have implemented latest PayPal Smart button REST API integration, please see enable funding.

PayPal runs a risk check to determine eligibility for guest checkout. There will be times when guest checkout is not available.

Please refer the guide link - https://www.paypal.com/us/cshelp/article/how-do-i-accept-cards-with-checkout-using-the-guest-checkou... 

If your still facing any issues, please create a MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US  with the detail information and error details.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Jerry152
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there the credit card is saved on the channel manager account I need to take the card details and to use a payment provider to debit the card.I don't think that paypal checkout will work for that as paypal checkout the customer will implement there details there.But not its different,the credit card details is already on the channel manager account.What I need to do it to take the details information and implement it on a payment provider and debit it.Is it me who need to do it or the Rental Channel Manager Rental United .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.