PayPal declined to Process Credit Card
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Jul-10-2020 08:00 AM
While setting up Prestashop Check out with PayPal credit card processing, PayPal returned that credit card processing service has been declined. I do not know why. No explanation was given. Does anybody know why? Who can I reach for help?
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- paypal for processing credit and debit cards but are having issues in PayPal Payments Standard
- Webhook Billing Subscriptions aren't sent for credit card only payments in Sandbox Environment
- Is there a payout Transaction ID that links to the transactions that are feeding it? in PayPal Reporting
- merchant’s account is not able to process transactions in NVP/SOAP APIs
- Orders API v2: Capture COMPLITED, but payment DECLINED in REST APIs